OWNER, COMPLETE TRACK AND FIELD
Latif Thomas is entering his 5th season as the sprints, hurdles and jumps coach at Bishop Feehan HS in Attleboro MA and 15th season overall at the middle school and high school level. A former All IC4A sprinter, the University of Connecticut grad excels at simplifying program design in a way that addresses the unique situations and limitations found at the HS level.
Latif has coached multiple school, league, divisional and state records in the sprints, hurdles and jumps, including 10 consecutive MIAA Divisional State Titles in the relays, as well as the MA State Record in the girls 4×100.
Latif holds both a USATF Level II Certificate and USATFCCCA Event Specialist Certification in the Sprints, Hurdles & Relays and has presented at some of the premier coaching seminars in the country, including:
- Ohio Track & Field Coaches Association Annual Clinic
- Wisconsin Track & Field Coaches Association Annual Clinic
- New England Track & Field Annual Clinic
- Illinois Track & Field Coaches Association Annual Clinic
- MF Athletic All Star Track & Field Clinic
- USTFCCCA National Convention
Owner of Complete Track and Field, LLC, Latif runs a popular website catering to high school coaches and is the co-director of the Complete Track & Field Summer Clinic, the largest clinic in the United States.